Sale Price: $44.99
Popular Wind Chime Brands
Our Price From: $119.99
Wind Chime Facts to Ponder While You Shop
Length Determines Sound - Did you know the length of the wind chime you choose has everything to do with how it will sound? A wind chime's length affects its sound dramatically. A long wind chime, one that measures 30 to 50 inches for example, will have a deep, resonating tone. However, a short wind chime, like one that measures 10 to 20 inches, will have a softer, higher pitched tone.
Measuring Your Chime - The size of wind chime you choose has just as much to do with sound as it does looks. To measure your wind chime, you should measure from the hanging hook, clear down to the end of the sail or clapper.
Hanging the Chime - When you're ready to hang your chime, you should use the "o" ring or hook that's already provided. Extending the chime by adding a chain or string will cause the wind chime to swing. Wind chimes should be hung so that only the center string and clapper move. You should also hang your windchime where it can receive wind from as many different directions as possible. Keep windchimes away from walls and railings and anything that may block a good breeze.
Once you've chosen your wind chime and hung it properly, there's nothing else to do but sit back and enjoy the music.
Great Wind Chime Styles for Your Home
Chime in When You Know the Words
1. The spontaneous music from wind chimes brings a peaceful, hypnotic aura to your outdoors. Listen up.
2. Corinthian wind chimes give an especially dramatic background noise to your yard. Chose from a selection of length and width to create unforgettable music with the wind. You and the neighbors will both love the tone of the Corinthian bells.
3. For sustainability, select a bamboo wind chime. Bamboo wind chimes are whittled and tapered to create beautiful music in the great outdoors,and bamboo is a renewable resource - sounds great, huh?
4. Glass wind chimes create magical sounds, while capturing the twinkling beauty of the sun. Now that's what we call multi-tasking.
5. No wind? No problem! Solar wind chimes use the sun to turn, making wind chime music anywhere the sun shines.Adjust settings to make the music consistent, or sporadic - it's up to you.
6. Master craftsmen in Woodstock, NY, bring you the Woodstock wind chime. Perfectly pitched using a computerized tuning procedure, these wind chimes will provide the ultimate sound sensation.
7.It doesn't matter what your price or space requirements are - we've got a windchime for you. Lengths range from 10 to over 50 inches, so any space can be filled with graceful music.
8. Bring some feng shui to your outdoor living space with a wind chime. The impromptu melodies will fill your senses and make you one with nature.
9. Music of the Spheres wind chimes are perfectly engineered to the standard orchestral pitch and come with a 7-year warranty for outdoor use.
10. Select a wind chime with durability in mind. Bamboo wind chimes should spend their winters indoors to avoid damage while aluminum wind chimes are powder-coated for all-weather use. Select the right wind chime for your area.