1. When shopping for outdoor wind chimes, why not give aluminum wind chimes a good look? Aluminum chimes are an excellent choice for outdoor use because they're so weather-resistant. Aluminum is resistant to rust, and most aluminum chimes feature heavy, 1.5-inch tubes that are very durable, yet still light enough to sway in a gentle breeze.
2. You can find an aluminum wind chime in virtually any color of the rainbow. Aluminum is commonly found in a variety of powder-coated finishes. Our Corinthian Bells wind chimes, for example, are available in some very popular finishes from a rich copper to a striking midnight blue.
3. Size may also be of great importance to you. An aluminum wind chime can be found in practically any size. Among our Music of the Spheres chimes, for instance, you can find small wind chimes measuring just 30-inches long, and you can find large wind chimes that measure up to 90-inches in length!
4. JW Stannard is another popular choice among our aluminum chimes. These chimes feature precision-cut tubes and each one is hand-tuned to create its intended melody. JW Standard wind chimes feature ash catchers with decorative engravings, and removable cords for versatile hanging.
5. When you're looking to give a wind chime as a gift, a personalized wind chime makes the perfect choice. We offer personalized aluminum wind chimes from Chimes of Your Life that are ideal for just about any occasion. Love, pets, holidays, birthdays - you name it, there's a chime for that.