1. Why should wind chimes have all the fun? Wind spinners are just as fun as wind chimes, only they create a sensation for the eyes rather than the ears.
2. Don't let the outdoors have all the fun. Metal wind spinners are a great indoor accent too, particularly on a screened porch where light winds can still give a spinning effect.
3. Garden wind spinners bring abstract beauty to any corner of your yard. With bright colors and fun motifs, a wind spinner is a cheerful accent to your garden.
4. Drainage doesn't have to be limited by boring aluminum drain pipes. Attach a rain chain to your gutters and suddenly, rain storms are more entertaining than ever.
5. Wind sculptures harness the power of optical illusion to create unique designs in the shimmering sun.
6. Copper wind spinners will develop beautiful patinas with age, making them a stunning addition to your yard. We wish we aged this gracefully.
7. Wind spinners are engineered to spin with the slightest breeze, which means lots of beauty and movement - even when the afternoon breeze doesn't cooperate.
8. Love hummingbirds? So do we. We think these diminutive creatures should be celebrated in every garden, and a hummingbird wind spinner is the best way to do it.